PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
1. Concessions apply to: those receiving income support; people in full-time education; young people aged 16 and under; senior citizens; asylum seekers and disabled people. Please show proof of validity upon ticket collection.
2. We do not send reserved tickets in the post. Names will be added to the relevant screening list and tickets issued upon arrival to film screening.
3. When paying for your tickets in the delivery section when you are asked to select how you would like your products to be delivered, please select Cinema tickets only (collect at screening) – £0.00 option.
4. To cancel reserved tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 232 2208 stating your full name.
5. Cancellations made within 48 hours of film screening will receive refund – £1 cancellation fee per ticket originally purchased.
6. Cancellations made within 24 hours will not be eligible for a refund.