Amber relies on donations from people like you and now more than ever, we need your support.
Amber Film & Photography Collective has been documenting working class and marginalised lives and landscapes in the North East since 1968. Amber has commissioned and collected work since 1977 when it opened Side Gallery.
In 2011, Amber’s films and the photographs of collective member Sirkka-Liisa Konttinen were inscribed in UNESCO UK’s Memory of the World register.
Donations to the Amberside Trust look after:
- Operating our Side Gallery and Side Cinema
- Preserving our incredible archive of over 20,000 photographs, 100 films, 10,000 slides
- Commissioning brand new work
- Education Programmes for Children and Young People
- Conservation of our listed spaces
Making a donation is easy and it makes a big difference!
- If you’re eligible for Gift Aid, Amberside Trust can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate… at no cost to you!
- Regular donations help secure our future and provide Amber with reliable income.
- Questions about your donation? We’re here to help, email email@example.com.
Here’s how you can make a difference:
Make a one off donation
Your donations are used for preserving and operating Amber.
Become a Patron
Become a Patron with a regular monthly or annual donation.
Leave a gift in your will
Gifts preserve the Collection for generations to come.
Amber 4 Ever
An introduction to the AmberSide Collection (10 mins)